Tuesday, September 16, 2008

He's Home!!!!

Yep, you read right! My father-in-law, Mark is home, actually we came home yesterday. He had surgery on Friday and is came home on Monday. It is definitely amazing! He looks very good. So far the only set back is a fever that is being taken care of by antibiotics. We are definitely giving God the glory on this quick recovery! Brad and I are staying a couple of nights with Mark and Lanee, helping get situated. Thank you so much for praying! I'll keep you updated!

5 comments:

Grandma J said...

Great News! It sounds like he's doing wonderfully, just tell Lanee to make sure he doesn't overdo it. Sometimes you think you feel pretty good...and then you tend to overdo things and pay for it later. Don't forget to tell them about www.valvereplacement.com if you haven't already. There is a LOT of good information on there, and even a Coumadin expert that can tell you everything you need to know about regulating that.

R Dvorak said...

I'm so glad he is home and doing well. And what a blessing that you can be there to help. Thank you for helping!

Mara LaTourelle said...

Glad to hear everything has been going so well with Mark. How have you and Brad been doing recently? I noticed you haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd check in! Isn't it amazing how we don't bump into eachother around town? Our town's not that big!
I wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog posting today too. Check it out.

tanalandrum said...

So what has happened in the past month. It has been awhile since you have blogged.

R Dvorak said...

Ready for new news! Please?