Thursday, December 4, 2008

Long Time!

Hi Everyone, 

I'm sure some of you have thought that I have dropped off the face of the earth! :) 
I really haven't. I got disenchanted with blogging when I couldn't post pictures with my blog posts. Our old computer had pretty much no memory on it and would not let me post pictures let alone download photos. But, we were very grateful when my wonderful in-laws said they would pay for a new computer for us! This will encompass our birthdays, Christmas and anniversary for the next year but it was still a wonderful gift! Thank you Mark and Lanee. So, I now hopefully will post some more. I really enjoy doing it, but I like posting pictures with it. So, I am going to warn you that we my go back a couple of months and I will share what we have done this year! 

I also should probably tell you how my f-i-l, Mark is doing! He is doing awesome! He has only had two minor complications from surgery. He had a fever shortly after we got him home which was treated with antibiotics. He also had a liter of fluid taken off his lungs about a month after his surgery. They drained it and it has not returned! We are so thankful to God for how well he has done and so thankful for all of your prayers. 

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Welcome back! I am glad you were able to get a new computer! Glad that your father-in-law is doing better!

Grandma J said...

Hey, welcome back to the blogosphere! I didn't notice this yesterday, but noticed you had updated today. I just put a new one up, not sure if you saw it or not.