Monday, December 8, 2008

Beavers Sweep the Chargers

It was a great weekend! Brad and I were very busy doing the light shows at the Beaver games. Like I said in the previous post, Brad runs the computer that runs the show. I get to run the spotlight that shines the players during the introductions and I shine on the flag during the anthem. It is a lot of fun and I enjoy using my cheerleading skills! :) The Beavers went on to win both games, Friday 3-1 and Saturday 4-2. They made it a very exciting series by not scoring until the 3rd period on Friday and coming from behind to win on Saturday. It was a great weekend and now we have to wait until January to see them take on the North Dakota Fighting Sioux! Here are some pictures and a video from the weekend! 

One of the faceoffs
Crazy sled races during the intermission
Bucky the Beaver during intermission
During a timeout
Thanking the crowd 
after the Saturday win

This is a video from Saturday, 
it is tradition after a win,
 the team salutes the crowd 
with a stick salute. 
Sorry about the jerkiness at the end, 
it is a new camera and I am still getting used to it! 
Enjoy! 

5 comments:

laneep said...

Good to see you're back on-line!

Thanks for all you guys do for the Beaver hockey program! We look forward to going to a game with you again soon.

Karen said...

It was fun to visit with you at AWANA tonight! And welcome back to Blogville! ;)

Anonymous said...

So fun to have you back letting us know what is going on in your guy's life! Look forward to hearing more!

DandRDahl said...

WTG Beavers!!! well I am just letting you know that I now have a blog up and running

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You've been tagged!
See my blog for details!