Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I got tagged!

There is this game going around that you have pick the sixth picture in your sixth folder. I had to go back to our old computer because we haven't organized our photos quite yet. Here it is!


This was a fun one! Last year in August, we went out to Oregon for my brother's wedding. We had a blast! This is a picture of my brother, Dan, and new sister-in-law, TeriAnna, saying their vows. They had a Hawaiian themed, outdoor wedding. It was rather cold out but we still had fun! 

Okay, so now I have to tag 6 people, I will try not to double up but beware I may not remember who has gotten tagged and who hasn't. Here are the rules:

*Pick your 6th picture in your 6th folder.
*Pray you remember what it is about.
*Blog about it.
*Tag 6 people to do the same.

I tag Jeannie, Ruth, Becky, Jen N, and Scott. Good Luck and have fun!





2 comments:

Grandma J said...

Thanks for the tag. I put mine up now, check it out.

R Dvorak said...

I love your tag. It is a fun photo and story. And now you have been double tagged. You can see my blog to know what I mean.

Thanks!