Friday, December 5, 2008

Beaver Hockey!

I am really excited for tonight. The BSU Beavers are playing against the Alabama-Huntsville Chargers! This is a big rivalry and it is also the first home conference game! Hopefully the Beavers win. Brad and I help with the light show. He runs the computer and I run a spot light. It is a lot of fun! :) 

I became a huge hockey fan when Brad and I started dating. I have always loved sports, at least watching them but never had an outlet. It is so fun to go and cheer on your favorite team. I also became a Beaver fan because some of the guys on the team a couple of years ago were in my speech class and so I had someone to cheer for. It is so much easier to cheer for a team when you know some the people on the team. 

Anyway, this is some more rambling but at least I am posting. Hope you have a great weekend! 

GO BEAVERS!!!!!! :)

No comments: