Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Hayden


I want to wish my wonderful nephew, Hayden, a happy birthday! He turns 1 year old today! He and his mommy and daddy live in Oregon and so we won't get to celebrate with him. We certainly wish we could be there to celebrate with him!

 
Hayden, you are such a joy to have in our family. I know that you are a wonderful joy and miracle to your mommy and daddy. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and a Merry Christmas. We love you very much and hope we get to see you again very soon! We love you!!!!

Love, Auntie and Uncle :)

1 comment:

Grandma J said...

At least we all three had DIFFERENT pictures of Hayden! Yours is really cute. I don't think I'd even seen that one before. Was that taken at your Aunt Cindy's?

P.s. Are you guys still coming for the weekend?