Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update!

Hey there, so I am not being as good at blogging as I had hoped to be but I kind of figured that would be the case. Journaling was not for me either. :) 

Anyway, we did have a great weekend camping with my family. It was great to spend time with them. We had fun camping and went swimming. Mostly, we just hung out and enjoyed the beautiful weather we had. We had fun going to the Lamson 1oo year anniversary too. It was great seeing my family who live in the area, as well as people that were a big part of my relationship with God. I am very blessed with having a family that has a rich Christian heritage! :) 

This week, we had fun with Brad's family! His big brother, Brian came up from North Carolina. He brought his girlfriend, Sarah, to visit for the first time. We enjoyed spending time with them and getting to know her, too. We only get to see Brian a couple of times a year, because his job requires him to travel a lot. So, we spent a lot of time with them this week, unfortunately they headed back today. :( We had fun going to Itasca State Park, seeing the Headwaters of course. We mostly hung out, they did join us at a JV soccer game that Brad refereed and then went to a church and listened to some music. We also enjoyed some electric donuts at Brad's parents house. Those were yummy! :) Some good times! We look forward to Christmas, when they will join us again! 

Okay, I am done rambling. Hope everybody is doing well!

1 comment:

R Dvorak said...

Good to hear from you. I check your blog each day to see what is new. I am glad you are able to be with family. You are a wonderful lady.