Saturday, August 9, 2008

Busy Week

Hey there! It's been a busy week partly because I worked a couple of days but also because we have been doing some things. We got back on Sunday from our bittersweet weekend at my parents. Bittersweet because we said goodbye (someday hello!) on Friday to my sweet little nephew, Jeramiah James, 13 oz, 10 1/2 inches long and celebrated my great Aunt's 80th birthday on Saturday. I am comforted in not understanding totally how God is working through that odd weekend by the fact that HE is in control of EVERYTHING though we do not understand. Overall it was a good weekend. It was definitely fun to see family and friends! (once we figure out where our memory has gone on our CPU, I will have pics of the birthday party).
This week has also been filled with softball and a Indian taco fundraiser for our hospital. My hubby plays church softball, obviously for our church, :) and they had their playoffs this week. I was only able to go to the Monday games because of being on call for the hospital. They were exciting as always. Unfortunately, I had to work on Tuesday and miss them getting to the championship game and come away with second place (bummer). I am still very proud of our guys! Go E Free! 
On Thursday we went to the lake front and enjoyed Indian tacos. It was a fundraiser to buy some equipment for the FCC, which is where I work. So that was fun. We also enjoyed some drummers and dancers from one of the neighboring Indian reservations. We then stopped at DQ for a blizzard, also a fundraiser for the same equipment! Overall, a busy week. Now I have to go to work! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the #'s backwards. He weighed 13 oz and was 10 1/2 inches long. Thats ok though.
LOVE YA
Ruth

sbpaulson said...

Sorry about that, I switched them! Love ya too!

R Dvorak said...

It sounds like you have been extremely busy schedule-wise but also extrememy busy emotionally. I hope you can breathe soon and reflect.

Thinking of you.