Monday, July 14, 2008

Over the Weekend, Part 2


As I said in the previous blog, it was such a busy weekend that it has to be told in 2 separate blogs! We also got to meet my nephew Hayden! He is 6 months old now and it was the first time we all got to meet him! I was a little afraid that he would be afraid of us or shy at first but he warmed up to his Minnesota relatives right away. It may have helped that Mama wasn't very far away too. Unfortunately, my brother, Dan, was unable to come with this trip but he and Hayden will be back in September. As you can see in the pictures, he is a cutee pie and very smilie. We were all really excited to see him! 
Proud Auntie Sarah and Hayden
Proud Mama (How Precious)
I made these for Hayden
I love my nephew!
Playing with Uncle Brad
Gramma & Hayden
Playing with Gramma's Toys
Playing with Auntie Molly
Holding Hayden for the first time!
Proud Grampa Holding Hayden for the first time!
Uncle Brad, Hayden, Auntie Sarah, Mama aka TeriAnna
Uncle Brad and Hayden (Cute smiles)
Auntie Ruthie playing with Hayden



3 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You do REALLY nice work, Sarah! Those bibs are so sweet! He is a really cute little guy!

tdog said...

Hayden and I had so much fun! Dan is excited about seeing you all in September.

TwirledPeace said...

Your nephew is really cute! You did such wonderful work on his gift--it's cross-stitching, right? Very nice!