Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sadness and Prayers

Hi everyone, I come to you all in hopes that you will help me lift my sister, Ruth, and her fiance up in prayers. I found out this afternoon that my sister miscarried this morning. She was 21 1/2 weeks along. They unfortunately found out that it was a boy at this time. They named him Jeremiah James. I talked to my sister today and she is doing okay physically, but as you can imagine she is heartbroken. Please keep Ruth and Dan in your prayers as they go through the motions of grieving for this little one that is now enjoying God's arms. They are planning on having a funeral service in the next week or so. If you could add in your prayers that Brad and I will be able to get off work and travel plans will work, so we can go and support my sister, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

How sad! We will keep them in our prayers!

LS said...

That's so tragic, especially since she was over halfway through the pregnancy. I hope you can get down there to support her. I think the name is precious! James has always been our favorite middle name, but we never used it due to the fact that our boys have J first names and weren't sure if it was too much "J" but I really like that your sister named him Jeremiah James. I hope she has the comfort of the Lord, and if not, that you get to share it with her, so that someday she can meet him in Heaven.